Skip to content (Press Enter)
- All orders must be prepaid.
- For full refund, you must cancel your order within 48 hours of order date. Store credit will be issued after 48 hours. If the order is not cancelled within 72 hours of the pick-up date, no store credit or refund will be issued.
- Pick-up location: We are located in San Jose and our commercial kitchen address is provided on the invoice. Our sales are typically one Saturday a month from 12 PM – 2 PM. Holidays are subjected to special pick-up times.
- If you are unable to retrieve your order during the designated time, please consider sending someone on your behalf. Orders cannot be held. Any order not picked up by 2:00 PM will be forfeited. No Store Credit or Refund Will Be Issued.
- If you are transporting your cake to a destination that is further than 30 minutes away, please transport your cake in a cooler with ice packs.
- The safest place for your cake is on the floor of your vehicle. This provides an even, flat space with minimal room for the cake box to slide around. Avoid putting your cake in your trunk, on a seat or on someone’s lap.
- It’s ideal to have air conditioning that works well to keep your car and cake nice and cool
- Please note: Once the cake leaves our location, we are not responsible for what happens on the transportation journey.